10 Best Air Purifier Consumer Reports Reviews in 2021
- Advanced Swedish Design: Swedish Filter Technology Captures 99% of Airborne Pollutants Like Viruses, Pollen, Dust, Pet Dander, Mold, Bacteria and More
- Eliminates odors. Activated carbon filter reduces gases, VOCs, and annoying odors from pets, smoking, cooking, wildfires and more
- Colorful. Includes machine washable fabric pre-filters in diva blue and dark shadow. Leave the mesh filter housing exposed for a Scandinavian look
- Quiet. No louder than a whisper on the lowest speed (31 decibel.) and equivalent to the noise level of rainfall on the highest setting (56 decibel.)
- Low energy consumption. Rated by energy star for low energy consumption (30–60 w). Energy consumption: 30 – 61 watts. Sound level-31 - 56 dB(A)
- Performance you can trust; Third-party tested for performance by the AHAM Verified Program for a Clean Air Delivery Rate of Smoke 353, Pollen 380, Dust 347
- Removes 99% of fine particles from wildfires; In 60min. Tested on PM 2.5 (GB/T 18801-2015).
- Recommended for large rooms; Completely filters air in large living rooms, family rooms & playrooms about every 12.5 minutes (4.8x an hour at 550 square feet) on high
- Intuitive Auto mode; Automatically adjusts to real-time conditions reported by the particle sensor to maintain a comfortable home environment
- HEPASilent technology; Delivers more clean air with less energy and noise; Activated carbon traps light odors
- Designed in California. The UVC Light and Anion that other Brands adopt to purify air could produce a kind of air pollutant-Ozone, which is especially harmful for the children, Asthma sufferers and pets. Levoit air purifiers never use these for 100% Ozone free
- Advanced 3-Stage Filtration System: The Pre-Filter, True HEPA Filter, and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter capture allergens, pet hair, dander, smoke, mold, odor and large dust particles, in addition to removing 99. 97% of airborne contaminants as small as 0. 3 microns
- Genuine Replacement Filters: Search for B06XD7X81D for Replacement filter. Use genuine Levoit replacement filters to maintain the best performance and to ensure what you're buying is worthy of your investment
- Adjustable Speeds with Silence: Three speed settings (low, medium, high) to meet different air quality and personal needs. Purify the air with only 25 dB on low level, suitable for restful environment and sleep time
- High-Efficiency Air Purifier: Circulates room air over 4 times per hour to achieve rapid purification. Unique size and contemporary design make the Levoit air purifier suitable for small or medium-sized rooms, like offices and dorms
- 4 IN 1 AIR PURIFIER FOR HOME True HEPA air filter reduces up to 99.97% of harmful germs, dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens as small as .3 microns from the air
- KILLS GERMS UV C light helps kill airborne viruses such as influenza, staph, rhinovirus, and works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce volatile organic compounds
- TRAPS ALLERGENS Pre filter traps dust, pet hair, and other large particles while extending the life of the HEPA filter. Bulb wattage is 55W. Construction: Plastic
- REDUCES ODORS Activated charcoal filter helps to reduce unwanted odors from pets, smoke, cooking fumes, and more
- QUIET OPERATION The lowest setting can be used as gentle white noise at night for a quiet, restful sleep
- Coway Mighty (AP-1512HH) is designed to accommodate room sizes up to 361 sq.ft (CADR: Dust 246 / Pollen 240 / Smoke 233 cb. ft.).
- 4 Stage Filtration System (Pre-filter, Deodorization filter, True HEPA filter, Vital Ion) captures and reduces up to 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns in the air, including pollen, pollutants and other allergens. It also reduces volatile organic compounds and reduces odor
- Pre-filter is washable and permanent, designed to catch larger dust particles, The compact unit helps people with asthma and allergies by capturing airborne particles including dust, pet dander, and mold that may trigger asthma and allergies
- Pollution sensor communicates indoor air quality in real-time. Brightly colored LED lets you know how clean or dirty your indoor air is every minute of the day. Also features a timer and a filter-lifetime indicator.
- Energy efficient air purifier with three manual fan speeds plus Auto mode. Auto mode automatically optimizes the fan speed based on the level of indoor air quality. When no pollution is detected for 30 minutes, the fan will automatically stop and enter Eco mode to save energy.
- True HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne pollutants; dust mites, pet dander, pollen and other allergens as small as 0.3 microns
- Washable AOC Carbon Filter, made from activated carbon granulars for removal of household odors. Decibels 27.8 dB
- PlasmaWave acts as a permanent filter to safely break down odor, allergens, chemical vapors and other pollutants with no harmful ozone
- Smart Sensors gauge the air and our Auto Mode adjusts the fan to filter the air as needed; with a sleep mode for silent night time operation
- CADR rated for 360 square feet room size. Suitable for medium and large rooms; kids bedrooms, family rooms and kitchens
- MAXIMUM COVERAGE: Cleans large spaces up to 1,600 sq ft in one hour, 840 sq ft in 30 minutes (CADR 380). Ideal for homes, apartments, bedrooms, living rooms, offices, schools, universities, classrooms, hospitals, restaurants, and other businesses.
- HEPA H13 FILTRATION: Trusted to remove 99.9% of particles including odors, smoke, pet dander, dust, and more down to 0.1 microns in size. Captures finer particles than HEPA H11 (0.3 microns).
- ULTRA QUIET: Choose from 3 fan speeds, with the lowest setting operating virtually silent. Runs at 110 Volts at a min noise level of 46dB and max of 66dB. For the most discreet operation, enable sleep mode to completely dim the unit's panel lights.
- EASY TO USE FEATURES: Includes a sleek touch screen operation panel with 0-8 hour timer, fan speed, sleep mode, filter replacement indicator, and child lock, great for both kids and pets.
- QUALITY TESTED & BACKED: CARB, ETL, and Energy Star certified. Backed by a USA registered Lifetime Warranty when genuine Medify replacement filters are used. The replacement filter (B07MTQFFNT) lasts 3,000 hours or about 6 months.
- Best performing air purifier brand; Unique HEPASilent filtration technology is equal in efficiency to true HEPA, while using less energy and less noise
- Small bedrooms; Filters the air at industry-recommended rate of 4.8x an hour (every 12.5 minutes at 185 feet²) to effectively lower and maintain particle levels
- Combination filter; Activated carbon removes odor and gas; HEPASilent filtration technology removes 99.97% of particles, like pollen, dust, and viruses
- Quiet mark awarded for sleep without disruption; Whisper-quiet on low (17 dB) and equivalent to the noise level of a library on high (46 dB)
- Customize with 6 pre-filter color options, or leave the white mesh frame for a Scandinavian look; Washable fabric pre-filter in dark shadow included
- Ozone Free: Levoit air purifiers avoid using UV-C light, an air cleaning method that research has shown can produce harmful ozone and secondary pollution
- High Performance: Enjoy fresh air in 12 minutes with the Core 300 True HEPA Air Purifier. Featuring VortexAir Technology and 360° air intake, the Core 300 refreshes the air 5x per hour in rooms as large as 219 ft² / 20 m²
- Find Relief: Ease sneezing, congestion, and other allergy symptoms caused by airborne contaminants. The H13 True HEPA Filter works alongside the Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter to capture 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size, such as dust, smoke, pollen, odor
- Multiple Filter Choices: Choose from a variety of replacement filters to best meet your needs. The Toxin Absorber Filter specializes in wildfire, smoke and VOCs. And if you’re a pet owner, try the Pet Allergy Filter to capture pet dander and absorb unpleasant odors.
- Most Silent Air Cleaner: Choose Sleep Mode at night and then forget all about your air purifier while you sleep. QuietKEAP Technology reduces noise levels to a near-silent 24dB, ensuring the Core 300 won’t get in the way of a good night’s rest.
- MAXIMUM COVERAGE: Cleans large spaces up to 3,700 sq ft in one hour, 2,500 sq ft in 30 minutes (CADR 950). Ideal for homes, apartments, bedrooms, living rooms, offices, schools, universities, classrooms, hospitals, restaurants, and other businesses.
- DUAL HEPA H13 FILTRATION: Trusted to remove 99.9% of particles including odors, smoke, pet dander, dust, and more down to 0.1 microns in size. Captures finer particles than HEPA H11 (0.3 microns).
- ULTRA QUIET: Choose from 4 fan speeds, with the lowest setting operating virtually silent. Runs at 110 Volts at a maximum noise level of 70 dB. For the most discreet operation, enable sleep mode to completely dim the unit's panel lights.
- EASY TO USE FEATURES: Includes a sleek touch panel with 0-8 hour timer, fan speed, optional ionizer, dust sensor, sleep mode, filter replacement indicator, and child lock, great for both kids and pets.
- QUALITY TESTED & BACKED: CARB, ETL, and Energy Star certified. Backed by a USA registered Lifetime Warranty when genuine Medify replacement filters are used. The replacement filter (B07MTQKJ14) lasts 3,000 hours or about 6 months.
How Do You Buy The Best Air Purifier Consumer Reports?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great air purifier consumer reports? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching air purifier consumer reports, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest air purifier consumer reports available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Consumer Reports has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for air purifier consumer reports that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an air purifier consumer reports?
- What benefits are there with buying an air purifier consumer reports?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective air purifier consumer reports?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any air purifier consumer reports, much less the best one?
- Which air purifier consumer reports are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about air purifier consumer reports?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding air purifier consumer reports, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for air purifier consumer reports, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible air purifier consumer reports. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Consumer Reports provides an air purifier consumer reports buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available air purifier consumer reports currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of air purifier consumer reports has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an air purifier consumer reports?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your air purifier consumer reports.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade air purifier consumer reports objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their air purifier consumer reports.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an air purifier consumer reports, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an air purifier consumer reports is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Consumer Reports always remembers that maintaining air purifier consumer reports information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding air purifier consumer reports is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!